News Ticker

Menu
Powered by Blogger.

Panasonic launches ultra-affordable T9 with Android 4.4 KitKat at Rs 3750

Ultra-affoeable smartphone in the T series is launched by Panasonic and the name is Panasonic T9 which is just Rs 3750 in cost. The smartphone has a 3.5 inch (320x480 Pixels) capacitive touch screen display. The device is powered with 1.3 GHz dual-core processor paired with 512 MB of RAM. About chipset there is no news.
 In terms of camera, the rear camera is of 2MP with LED flash and in front it has 0.3 MP of camera which is for video calling. It has a 4GB storage in-built, it can be expanded up-to 32 GB with the help of SD card slot. The smartphone runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS.

The Panasonic T9 has a 1300 mAh battery. The dual SIM smartphone has some extra features such as other connectivity options like 2G, WiFi and Bluetooth. In T9 one feature is missing which is 3G which may disappoint you but at its price point one should not be complaining. The Panasonic T9 will be available in white, black and blue colored variants. It is available online on various e-commerce portals. The Panasonic T9 comes in black and white colors and is priced at Rs. 3,750. Panasonic launched T40, a budget smartphone last month priced at Rs. 5990 that comes in a range of colors. Recently, Panasonic had launched T41, P41 and P61 smartphones in India starting at Rs 7,900.

Panasonic T9 specifications
§  3.5-inch (320 x 480 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
§  1.3 GHz dual-core processor
§  Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
§  Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
§  2MP rear camera with LED flash
§  0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
§  3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
§  Dimensions: 179 x 63.7 x 10.1mm
§  2G (EDGE), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP
§  512MB RAM,4GB Internal memory, Expandable memory with micro SD
§  1300 mAh battery

Panasonic launches ultra-affordable T9 with Android 4.4 KitKat at Rs 3750 Panasonic launches ultra-affordable T9 with Android 4.4 KitKat at Rs 3750 Panasonic launches ultra-affordable T9 with Android 4.4 KitKat at Rs 3750

Share This:

Satish Kumar Prasad

Hello everyone! Myself Satish Kumar Prasad. I am a B.Tech student of the discipline Electronics and Communication Engineering in Central Institute of Technolgy, India and is the owner of this website. I did completed my Diploma in Electronics and Tele-Communication Engineering from the same institute. I am a technology loving person and is very fond of latest gadgets as well as latest technology! I belong from Durgapur (West Bengal, India) also known as the Industrial City. For all the latest gadgets and news happenings stay in touch….

No Comment to " Panasonic launches ultra-affordable T9 with Android 4.4 KitKat at Rs 3750 "